Here’s Your Ultimate Guide To Glowing, Vibrant Skin
Looking for flawless skin? From sleeping on a silk pillow to using glycerin rich products, check out these simple tips to get clear, glowing skin
- A moisturiser is the lifeline for healthy skin
- Eliminate bar soaps from your skincare routine
- Use high-quality cosmetics that are best for your skin
New Delhi: Get glowing, healthy skin by using skin care products with ingredients like humectants, says an expert.
Rohit Batra, dermatologist at Dermaworld Skin Clinic, has rolled out tips to help to revive and maintain the natural glow of skin:
- A moisturiser is the lifeline for healthy skin, and if it contains skin repairing humectants, it can improve the hydration of your skin. Humectants like glycerin and propylene glycol pull water and reduce wrinkles and dry skin.
- Don’t ignore the area around the eyes as it reflects the signs of ageing with wrinkles, dark circles and eye bags. Use an eye cream daily, especially at night, so that the active ingredients present in the cream nourish the skin from within.
- Apart from an even skin tone and texture, retinoids are great to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and shrink pores. Retinol induced skin care products boost collagen and even out skin discolouration within four weeks.
- Eliminate bar soaps from your skincare routine. The binders that hold the bar together are highly alkaline with high Ph levels that strip of all the moisture from your skin and make it dull and dry. Invest in a good face wash or a liquid lotion.
- Replacing your cotton pillowcases with silk ones can definitely change your game. Since silk fabric doesn’t absorb moisture, it lets your moisturiser stick to your face and keeps your skin soft and smooth.
- Use high-quality cosmetics and brands that are best for your skin and offer multiple benefits.