Tips and Tricks to Live Greener
An eco-friendly lifestyle doesn’t need to be difficult or expensive. Try these tips and tricks to live greener and healthier. So get green and give these tips a try.
- Neem oil is a natural insecticide used on plants to keep harmful insects away, and it works the same way on humans.
- Swap your apartment’s light bulbs with fluorescent light bulbs. They use approximately 30 percent less energy and last 10 times longer than traditional light bulbs.
- Bottle your own water. By using a water filter and stainless steel or glass bottles you can save money and keep plastic bottles out of the landfills!
- Even appliances that are plugged-in but turned off can drain electricity. A computer that’s turned off can save you about 40 watts a day.
- Dengue causing mosquitoes bite during the day time, therefore protect yourself during the day as well using Good knight.
- Don’t trash your food yet! Toss your egg shells and tea leaves into the garden instead of the trash. You’ll be diverting a little waste and enriching your soil at the same time.
- Pay your bills and book your tickets online. No standing in long queues anymore. No Paper work. Also save a lot of trees!
Infographics: India is the 7th Most Environmentally Hazardous Country in the World